Monday Miscellany


- I'm thinking of getting my ears pierced again. I used to have them pierced, but I found that the backs of the earrings would dig into my neck when I was on the phone. Comments?

- Before I started blogging, I read about 8 blogs.
- Yarn Harlot
- Crazy Aunt Purl
- Natural Mommy
- Stirrup Queens (I call it the Mother Ship)
- Rocks in My Dryer (stopped reading a while ago)
- A Day Late and A Dollar Short (knitting sale, you should look at her blog!)
- Felix Hominum
- Pearls

- At the start of NoComLeaveMo, I moved to Google reader. I was probably reading about 20 blogs.

- I checked my Google reader today. I am subscribed to 86 blogs. And I read them all. I'd say that's a success.

- On that note, I'd like to update my blog roll. I won't even aspire to be Lolly, but I will add you, if you either pick a category that already exists (and if you'd like to be remembered with your wee one's name, let me know that), or by picking a category of your own. Because, I am not very creative that way. Leave notes in the comments, or drop me a line.
- And FINALLY, a reminder. Whinge for All Thursday. You know, that thing I knit a hat for, with my own two hands. We are doing very poorly with the comments, dear readers. Tsk, tsk. If you haven't gone to whinge, would you please?
- And where is JuliaS? I love her whinges about her very sweet husband that steals her towels, and can't put the toilet paper rolls on right! Oh JuliaS? Where art thou?