E-mail - Update

I have none.

Gmail has vanished. My computer stubbornly refuses to be re-directed. It tries and tries and tries. It fails. I also have no calendar. So, I don't know who is trying to talk to me, and I don't know where I'm supposed to be.

Internet explorer is lost. If you see it wandering around, would you please send it on its way home? It's late, and it's dark out, and it is waaaay past explorer's bed time.

And Mr. Spit, if you are reading this, could you please call me? Your hotel number is on my e-mail. . .

I am now going to have a bath, read a trashy mystery novel and eat my bridge mixture.


Update
********
Aha! I get it. It was a secret plot by Mr. spit to compel me to accept firefox for my very own. Gmail doesn't work in explorer. It's working beautifully in firefox. I don't like this. . .