'Fess Up Now (And Winners!)

The first thing to announce:

And the Winner of Whinge-For-All Thursday is:

Heather!

C'mon down to the winners circle. (And send me an email with an address I can send the hat too!)

I'm sitting at work, listening to my iPod touch, and I'm wondering. What songs do you have a secret affection, that you would die if your spouse/children/friends knew you listened to?

Here's my list to start you off:

  1. Mambo Italiano by Rosemary Clooney
  2. Downtown by Petula Clarke
  3. I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred
  4. Angel of the Morning by Juice Newton
  5. Mama's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys by Waylon Jennings
  6. Garden Party by Ricky Nelson
  7. Life in a Northern Town by The Dream Academy
  8. I'm With the Band by Little Big Town
  9. I Drove All Night by Cyndi Lauper
  10. Dancing Queen by ABBA

    Tell us now, what do you listen too, that you can't believe you like?