Work Woes - Part 2

1. Thank you for your prayers. The fact that I was able to sleep at all, and teach 2 young women to knit last night is in direct measure to your prayers for sanity.
2. The meeting went well. It has a lot to do with the fact my direct manager seems to hate me. I don't know why. But, if there is a problem, she automatically thinks the worst of me. She doesn't listen, treats me with contempt, and when another department complains about me, she doesn't look in to it, she just blames me.
3. Yes, I will send my supervisor an e-mail documenting our discussion, and I will send an e-mail indicating my concern and confusion that my manager told me to stop cc'ing her on the emails and provided me with little assistance when it seemed I wasn't going to get anywhere on my own.

At any rates, the storm seems to have somewhat blown over.

Please pray I get pregnant this cycle, so that I can go on medical leave and get the hell out of here?

thanks,