Honest Scrap


I've been tagged. I was wondering if any of you were going to tag me. I was starting to feel all left out.

I'm to list 10 things about myself, and then tag 7 people. I'll list the 10 things. If you'd like to participate - tag you're it!



  1. I have bad computer karma. So far at my current job, I've nuked a screen and 3 hard drives. Not bad for 3 years. At my old job, working for a certain blue computer company, I went through 4 screens in a month and a half.

  2. I often stop watches dead. I think it's my magnetic personality. Other's might disagree.

  3. I held my first membership in a political party at 14. It was a gift from someone.

  4. Mr. Spit spoils me rotten, and I know it. I thank him for it frequently.

  5. I've never stayed at a job longer than 3 years. I'm not flaky, just easily bored. It's getting to be time to move again.

  6. I love to cook, but I can't make rice to save my life. Just can't. I feed poor Mr. Spit Uncle Ben's. I can make amazing risotto.

  7. I'm scared of the BBQ. I don't like being around it, I would never use it. When I was a little girl at summer camp, one of the propane cottages on the Island blew up. Don't like propane.

  8. I'm really grumpy when I'm tired. Really grumpy. It amazes me that Mr. Spit wakes me up every morning. I wouldn't wake me up.

  9. I gave my first engagement ring (My mum gave it to Mr. Spit to give to me) to Goodwill by mistake. I couldn't get it back. I've never told her I did this, and when our house got broken into, she assumed it was stolen, and I didn't correct her.

  10. I may be good at grammar, but I'm a terrible speller. I can't spell receive correctly, and I could never name a child Michael, because I always spell it wrong.