Monday Miscellany

Will be short today.

I am trying to decide - should I get my ears pierced again? I've had them pierced, but I finally let the holes grow in. I haven't worn earings in about 7 years.

On the Pro Side
  • I have a lovely pair of earrings that Mr. Spit bought me for our wedding day.
  • I could finally buy those sets of necklace and earrings, and wear the earrings.
  • I think it would look cool.

On the Con Side

  • I stopped wearing earrings because they poke into my neck when I'm on the phone. I'm on the phone a lot.
  • It's going to hurt to get it done.
  • It's going to be expensive, because I am picky, and will only have it done at the local tattoo/body art place, because they know what they are doing and are hygienic. So, instead of it being free, I'm going to pay the better part of $100.
There is a poll on the sidebar. Please vote. I promise, I shall do whatever the majority suggests.