Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are

One of the things that I like about commentors, aside from the fact that it eliminates the feeling that I am speaking to an empty room, is that I get to read more stories.

I can follow a commentator back to their blog, and start reading their words, their stories.

I enjoy it. I really do.

The challenge of course, is that I have to know about you, to be able to read your blog. I have to know that you read me.

Google Analytics tells me that I have had 7,638 absolutely unique viewers since I started tracking on May 29th, 2008.

I have had approximately 7 comments a post, and I have published 359 posts since I started in March. Which means I have received 2513 comments.

Or, to put it another way, 5215 people have read, and not commented.

Now, this really isn't that big of a deal. I read and don't comment every day. You aren't compelled to comment. Sometimes there just isn't anything to say.

But I'm curious, if you have never come out, would you mind doing so? Would you tell me who you are? When you started reading? Why? What makes you keep reading?

And would you tell me where your blog is?
I'd like to return the favour.