Wednesday's are for Grammar

So, I have been looking through my grammar books, and I simply must admit, there are no interesting and applicable chapters. I mean, do you all really care about gerunds? Comma splices? Antecedants? Because while I'm happy to talk about them, I can't see them as being anything other than sheer torture for you.

Which leaves me in a quandry. What to do on Wednesdays? I have been thinking amidst the painting and sanding and taping. Here's what I have come up with so far.

1. Wednesday's are for knitting. I could talk about what I'm working on. This might not happen every week, as there are some weeks that are scant for knitting time, or weeks I am working on large projects, and it would be very boring.
2. Wednesday's are for cooking. Except I would have to cook.
3. Wednesday's are for gardening. Except that my garden is frozen solid.
4. Wednesday's are for etiquette. I came up with this one when I received a thank you card.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments