We interrupt this blog . . . .

To have a whiny, poopy pants, snivel fest.

Really, that's what we are going to do. If you think something in your life sucks just a bit, comment.

Now, I'm not talking about the big stuff, like my baby died, or my husband left me, or my house burned down. If you want to complain about a big injustice, feel free. We'll listen. And sympathize.

That's not what today's blog is about though. Nope, I'm talking about the stupid little thing that just pisses you off. Your husband bought you pink roses. You know you should be thankful for the roses at all, but dammit, why not red ones? You buy pink for your sister. (For the record, Mr. Spit has never done this)

This is your chance to take that tiny little thing, throw it in the comments, fully whine about it. Howl, go on at length, tell us every detail. And you know what? We will all tell you that it's not fair, we'll sympathize. We won't tell you to get over it, or be thankful for what you have. Today, I feel like whinging, and you get to be a part of it. Tomorrow we'll clean up our act, and we'll go back to the being the grown ups we are. Tomorrow we'll put on our big girl pan.ti.es and deal with it. Today we whine.

And the best? I will send you a reward. It may be something cool like a gift card or something knitted. It'll be something worth your while. See, aren't I nice?

Mr. Spit and I are dropping out of Bible Study. Cause, there's a new baby and we can't handle it. And I'm mad, not that we are dropping out (well, I am, but that's beside the point). I'm mad because the bible study leader said "Huh" when I told him we were dropping out. Not I'm sorry, no attempt to talk me out of it, just "huh". I'm not sure how I expected him to respond, and in all fairness, I don't think there was a good way to respond, but I'm disgruntled, and darn it, I'm going to whinge!

What's yours?

PS - For the purposes of contest stuff, I'll take comments until Friday at 12:00 AM, MST. Mr. Spit, the fur children and I will vote on the best written.