Monday Miscellany

  • Maggie has forgiven me. I bypassed the bacon for rollover, which surely must be the food of the gods for my dogs. I have re-entered her good graces.
  • Still no word on Max.
  • My fridge does still smell, but it's better. I have a box of baking soda, a bowl of baking soda, and I tried the febreeze thing. . . .
  • Mr. Spit is out of town. My dinner tonight? Mashed potato's. Instant mashed potatoes. I am pathetic.
  • I see that iTunes has changed their stupid program again. Just when I get used to things. And another stupid End User Agreement Licence that I should read. . . (and won't. I don't think Steve Jobs wants my dogs or my house)
  • I am presently stuck on level five of Super Paper Mario (finding flopside, for those who are interested.) I seem to be unable to follow the directions of a five year old.
  • I am currently addicted to this song. It's a bit embarrassing.
  • I'll have pictures of the knitting project for my Parish Priest's adopted twins. They were supposed to be coming home in October. They get home next Saturday. Everyone at church was cheering except me. I was muttering under my breath and trying to figure out how to get 2 hats, 2 scarves, and 4 mittens knit. I'm doing not badly, 2 hats, 2 mittens and 1 scarf. . .
  • Now excuse me. I've learned that terribly unfortunately the laundry doesn't fold itself. (Oh please, would someone buy me a house elf for my birthday)