Important Announcement

The etiquette lady will be around this afternoon, but for now, I wanted to share something with you. I don't generally email forwards, don't send out scare warnings about robbers who are lurking with chloroform to kidnap you and steal your car and give you $0.20 for each email you send using mickeysoft, but I thought that this was worth letting everyone know about.

Did you know that the inside of your computer screen is electronically charged? And that over time it can build up negative ions? In the search for better spyware software, I found a program that cleans the inside of your monitor for you (I'm not sure about you, but I wasn't so keen on taking my computer apart to eliminate the micro-etching from the charges.) Even on a relatively new laptop, I was pretty pleased with the before and after.

At any rate, it's always nice to see better, so I figured I'd share my find.

It's here