Wednesday's are Not For Grammar

At least not this Wednesday.

I'm working on a thing in excel. A very large, very important thing. For my grumpy, bitchy miserable boss. A large form thing with validation and formatting, that should transfer data all over the place, in excel. Which is behaving badly. And usually excel behaves very, very nicely for me. I love it. Except today, when it is giving me a formula error, for something that really isn't a formula. And it's doing it randomly. Very randomly. And I need this document for a meeting in 8.5 hours, and I have no freaking idea why it isn't playing nicely.

I'm coming very close to losing it.

So, I present a lovely meme from LoriBeth.

31 questions - one word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? In Bed, asleep. Where I'd like to be.
3. Your hair color? dyed.
4. Your mother? Odd
5. Your father? Dead.
6. Your favorite thing? Not Excel
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember dreams.
8. Your dream/goal? getting excel to work.
9. The room you’re in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? knitting.
11. Your fear? Bitterness
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Victoria
13. Where were you last night? Shopping
14. What you’re not? Good at excel?
15. One of your wish list items? Travel
16. Where you grew up? Alberta
17. The last thing you did? Swore
18. What are you wearing? Scowl
19. Your T.V.? Amazing Race
20. Your pet? Furry
21. Your computer? About to be broken
22. Your mood? Frustrated.
23. Missing someone? Gabriel
24. Your car? VW Jetta
25. Something you’re not wearing? Excel Wizard Hat
26. Favorite store? Yarn
27. Your Summer? Short
28.Love someone? Mr. Spit
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Dinner
31. Last time you cried? 15 minutes ago