Wednesday's are for Grammar

Your Homework:
Was to create a sentence that wasn't a sentence, merely a fragment.

Those who Did their Homework:

- Heidi

- Antigone

- Martha

- Sweet Camden Lass

- Lisa DG



The Shiny Red Pencil Award

Goes to JamieD, who made me smile with her existential angst.

A reminder: The button is only good for a week. No homework, no button. Put the button up illegitimately, and your car will begin to make popcorn in the radiator, your sink will shriek your ex-boyfriend's name every time you brush your teeth, and your cauliflower will begin broadcasting, from your fridge, to Alpha Centauri.

The Lesson This Week

Is only composed of homework.

Can you tell me what is wrong with this sentence:

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know."(Groucho Marx)