Mother Nature

Is an unhappy woman. Would someone please find her and give her some chocolate, and a double martini, and anything else you can think of to keep her happy?

How do I know she's unhappy?



If you look very closely, you'll notice snow
falling. We've had 30 cm's (12 inches for you
Americans out there.) in 4 days.



What a great view of my neighbourhood, from
outside of my window. Nope, no spring here!



My car, dangerously close to stuck. The
very wonderful Mr. Spit shovelled it off
for me. He's a good man.



Oh look, a wizard coleus grown from seed. All ready
to go in the garden. Except, the garden is covered. In nasty
freezing white snow.

But Mrs. Spit, remember our promise to think of our favourite things: perhaps spring is just around the corner. Ah, Environment Canada and your severe weather meteorologist, what do you predict in your crystal ball:

Oh yes, that's right.

More snow. Tomorrow and Friday. And possibly another big dump on the weekend. Minus 20 (-4F for the American's).

Everybody with me:

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
bright copper kettles, and warm woolen mittens (no kidding Julie!)
Brown paper packages tied up with string,
These are a few of my favourite things.