Olympics

Dear CBC:

I'm what you might call a fan. Really. I listen to CBC radio, I get my news from CBC.ca, and if I watched TV, I would watch CBC.

So, I'm perplexed. You are showing BMX biking. Table Tennis (really, it's a sport), Badminton, Rhythmic Gymnastics (it's not a sport. It's children twirling things. I can see that at Sunday School) and Beach Volleyball. (No, not the real thing, this is an excuse to wear minimal clothing on a hot day at the beach, and they've gone and made a sport out of it).

All I want is the Equestrian events. Show jumping. Eventing and Dressage. I'll get up in the middle of the night to watch. But, you aren't showing anything. The best I can find is crummy coverage that looks like you took it from your cell phone.

I don't care if we get a medal. Honest. But I'd sure like to see someone get one. Please? Just an hour of coverage that I could watch on a TV?

A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse!